Padmavati movie has been facing many troubles in release since the beginning.
Check out below all facts of Padmavati Controversy you need to know :
- Ranveer will be seen in the role of Sultan Alauddin Khilji of Delhi in ‘Padmavati’, which is already under a ban in some states of the country. Deepika Padukone is playing Padmini or Padmavati.
- The movie ‘Padmavati’ was first opposed by Karani Senna, who broke the sets of the film. During the shoot in Jaipur this year, director Sanjay Leela Bhansali was attacked.
- Bhansali says that his film is a respect for Rajputana Rani Padmavati. What is being said against it is just rumor. The film has not received the certificate from the censor board. Its release date was fixed on December 1, but makers have postponed the release on this date.
- Due to widespread protests on the film ‘Padmavati’ from politicians and Rajput groups made in 190 crores, they postponed it until next year. According to Viacom18, the production company of this film, the promotion of this film, directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, will now be reduced to the present moment.
- The producers had to release the film on December 1 next month, which has now been postponed. The songs and trailers of this movie have already been released. Four states of the country have said that it should be banned in Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, and Punjab because it annoys the spirit of Rajputs and other groups.
- After Rajput Karani threatened to shoot Deepika Padukone, in a controversy over the film ‘Padmavati’, Mumbai police extended the security of actress. Let me know that a member of the Karani army threatened to cut Deepika’s nose.
- Haryana BJP Chief Coordinator Kunwar Surajpal Amu announced a reward of 10 crores for the person who had cut the head of Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. In this case, UP’s CM Yogi Adityanath has said that nobody has the right to take law in his hand, whether it is Sanjay Leela Bhansali or someone else.
- Ranveer told the media that my 200 percent support is with this film and Bhansali. This time is quite consensual and at this time I have been forbidden to say anything. Receive any official statement related to this movie from its producers.
- The makers of the film believe that due to the controversy, the release of the film may be much better at the beginning of next year, because in December Salman Khan’s upcoming big movie ‘Tiger Jinda Hai’ is going to be released on December 21, which We will be able to avoid competition.
- This film is based on Padmini, the queen of Chittod of Rajasthan during the 14th century. During the invasion of Alauddin Khilji and his army, she had committed self-immolation(Jauhar) with her companions.
Now Padmavati is a movie which is directed on historic basis there shouldn’t be any oppose in it because it’s a historic movie of 14th century. There might be only few people who know real facts of that time. If we see Padmavati as one’s creative making and actors acting skills there will not any problem.